- Version 188.8.131.52
- Download 673
- File Size 5486 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 16, 2020
- Last Updated April 11, 2020
This tool is a graphical user interface using the ZWAVE.ME ZME Programmer tool to allow you making your Zwave Controller backup & restore.
!!! Carefully follow these instructions !!!
1) First of all, be sure not to have your Zwave Controller next to any ZWave module already paired with it.
In case you cannot power off all modules then go by walk, bike, car, or anything else but get your Zwave Controller somewhere else that will not disturb it.
2) Connect the Zwave Controller into your computer.
If the device is not recognized by your computer then install the Zwave Controller Driver (check the button at the end of this page)
Download link: ZWAVE.ME ZME_UZB1 Driver
3) The Zwave Controller should automatically be detected and selected by the tool and basic information of the Zwave Controller will be displayed.
4) For a backup, click on the 'Backup' button and specify a file name to save the NVM binary data of your Zwave Controller.
5) For a restore, click on the 'Restore' button and select a previously created NVM binary file to restore your Zwave Controller.
This operation will fully restore the Zwave Controller NVM including the ZWave network topology.